www.EterniteFashion.com

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Wrapping up the Thanksgiving Week End...

ThankGiving Preperation... The Table Setting... MOI...

























While wrapping up this thanksgiving week end, I am greafull to have had the opportunity to spend this great moment with family and friends.  Yes, I cooked for the first time and it was such a great experience.  The best part was the fact that my daughter was in the kitchen helping me as well, she made it easy on me.  I am sharing with you all the dinner preparation, the table setting and offcourse MOI the host.  I am so looking foward for next year, this is much more fun then I though it would be... -Dorothy Theodore, ETERNITE's Creative Artistic Director...

ETERNITE, INC. Exploring Fashion Culturally in Art, Entertainment and Community...ETERNITE, INC. Fashion Productions Event & Entertainment Services... We make every event the perfect occasion... www.EterniteFashion.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

SEARCH BLOG

RECENT POSTS

ARCHIVES

POPULAR POSTS